i learned my lesson. i accept my destiny. now i'm moving forward & i believe i'll survive!
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us
~ Joseph Campbell
You are responsible for your life. You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
~ Oprah Winfrey
Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.
~ Josh
Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means moving on. It is one of the hardest things a person can do. Starting at birth, we grasp on to anything we can get our hands on, and hold on as if we will cease to exist when we let go. We feel that letting go is giving up, quitting, and that as we all know is cowardly. But as we grow older we are forced to change our way of thinking. We are forced to realize that letting go means accepting things that cannot be. It means maturing and moving on, no matter how hard you have to fight yourself to do so.
~Unknown
Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.
~Blaine Lee
ALL ABOUT ME
I have been trying to find answers for a lot of questions all my life. I have been looking for greatness and achievement but each and every time I ty to run after them, I end up in pain as my expectations about myself are just trampled over. However, after a lifelong seacrh of who I really am, I realized that I am nobody but myself. It is I who I must be and nobody else . You can hate me but you can't break me, You can block me but you can't stop me, You can judge me but you can't change me. And I love my friends because they love me and accept me for who I am and My bestfriends aren't perfect but they could make my day perfect. Seriously. i'm afraid of losing my parents, my family, my friends. I love them forever ♥