ALL ABOUT ME

I have been trying to find answers for a lot of questions all my life. I have been looking for greatness and achievement but each and every time I ty to run after them, I end up in pain as my expectations about myself are just trampled over. However, after a lifelong seacrh of who I really am, I realized that I am nobody but myself. It is I who I must be and nobody else . You can hate me but you can't break me, You can block me but you can't stop me, You can judge me but you can't change me. And I love my friends because they love me and accept me for who I am ‏and My bestfriends aren't perfect but they could make my day perfect. Seriously. i'm afraid of losing my parents, my family, my friends. I love them forever ♥

♥ sahabat ♥

Saturday, May 28



“I miss you when something good happens, because your the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because your the one that understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.”