ALL ABOUT ME
I have been trying to find answers for a lot of questions all my life. I have been looking for greatness and achievement but each and every time I ty to run after them, I end up in pain as my expectations about myself are just trampled over. However, after a lifelong seacrh of who I really am, I realized that I am nobody but myself. It is I who I must be and nobody else . You can hate me but you can't break me, You can block me but you can't stop me, You can judge me but you can't change me. And I love my friends because they love me and accept me for who I am and My bestfriends aren't perfect but they could make my day perfect. Seriously. i'm afraid of losing my parents, my family, my friends. I love them forever ♥
♥ sahabat ♥
Sunday, February 27
i'll be try , :(
ape yg belaku semua nie , bukan kehendak saya . tp , saya cube untuk lakukan sesuatu yg bole bawak saya fikir sesuatu yg terbaek mase depan . bg saya , kawan adalah penting segala gala nya . dimane ade kite , disitu juga ade mereka . sometimes , org akan pk kawan ta bole gune . sebab , kawan makan kawan . kawan tikam belakang . kekadang toe , kawan juga sggup rampas GF/BF kawan ny sdri . toe ka name ny kawan ea ? pelik sungguh ! tp bg saya , kawan adalah segala galanya . saya ade ramai kawan , yg sentiase ade dgn saya . saya gembira , saya bahagia bile mereka ada bersame . tau ? atie kite juga , ta bole dipakse pakse . if kite ta suke , ta sayang , ta cinta dekat seseorang. jgn pkse untuk buad semua toe , natie seksakan dri sdri ja. tau ? so , sebelum na COUPLE . fikirla , dan renungkan la . kite nie , mampu ka na sayang org toe . mcm kite sayangkan dri kite sdri . ye , saya tau bukan seng . tp , cube la . saya btao nie juga , saya cube jugaa untuk mgingatkan dri saya jugaa ♥♥
Posted by
owner blog